Tuesday 31 March 2009

I wished if it wouldn't be a dream

I met a girl yesterday in my dream....it was all filled wid charm & enamoured.....i was really savouring all those moments....hands in hands....it was only love in all of my vicinity....after some elite time....every thing broke out.....with so much of unconsciousness...as my mind was in the cognitive state....after settling down in few minutes....i felt like i have left behind everything....but after i was a wide awaken i stucked on a profile there in a social website...& suddenly i found the same girl last nite i dreamt off....Her pic was quite similar to the girl that nite i met with....the flash on her face was pretty same as that on the face of the girl i met that nite.....i really get dismayed....i don't know is it something hallucination or some thing like dejavu...........& then i ended up with bewilderedness...still don't have any clue, what happened that nite????

No comments: